Grower Medium - Sheets
This growing medium is specially engineered for the hydroponics seed germination of vegetables and herbs.
Features and Benefits
- High-drainage product characteristic is ideal for crops requiring a high air porosity.
- Specifically engineered balance of water and air promotes vigorous root development.
- Maintains the original air porosity: the cells do not compact after continual watering.
- Pre-dibbled seed holes are uniform in depth and spacing, which makes it easy to automate the seeding process.
- Consistent product quality, cell-to-cell.
- Sterile media arrives pathogen-free, to help reduce disease and insect problems.
- User friendly, no need for protective gear or clothing when handling.
- Easy to separate cubes at transplant.
- Best for all Leafy Vegetables
A lower density and higher drainage foam, Higher drainage design helps to maintain an ideal air to water balance, even under heavy watering conditions. The enhanced drainage also keeps the top of the media drier, helping to minimize algae growth. The lower density of the foam medium enables superior root growth. Growers will appreciate the simplicity that these plugs brings to the challenges of hydroponic production. Each sheet is pre-scored for easy separation of a single cube, a block of cubes, or a strip of cubes. Best for (crops): Lettuce, Herbs and other vegetables